Brownstone Plant Hire Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of June 2001. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 18th of November 2011. The company's current directors Peter Floyd and Liam Carroll have been the director of 187 other Irish companies between them; 76 of which are now closed. According to our records, Brownstone Plant Hire Limited has had a judgment registered against it.
- Company Name:Brownstone Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:344964
- Current Status:Dissolved (18/11/2011)
- May Trade As:Brownstone Plant Hire Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||12/02/2010||18/03/2010|
|M2 NOTICE OF CHG.TO MULTI-MEMBER COMPANY. REG 6||1||12/02/2010||18/03/2010|
|NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||2||12/02/2010||18/03/2010|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/03/2009||28/04/2009|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||8||20/06/2001|
This company has 23 other documents.