Carriage Driving Association of Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 30th of September 1985. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Tuesday the 15th of February 2011. The company's current directors Sarah Mullins, Neilus Lehane and Folke Rohrssen have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Carriage Driving Association of Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:109876
- Current Status:Dissolved (15/02/2011)
- May Trade As:Carriage Driving Association of Ireland Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Co. Kildare
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 21/09/2010
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||21/09/2010||15/11/2010|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||21/09/2010||15/11/2010|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||30/09/2009||14/10/2009|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||5||30/09/2009||14/10/2009|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||30/09/2009||14/10/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||4||11/09/2008||30/09/2008|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||18/02/1996||22/08/1996|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||30/09/1985|
This company has 51 other documents.