Ericsson Services Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 7th of March 1984. Their current address is Co. Westmeath, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 12th of February 2010. The company's current directors Joseph Heavey, John Hennessy and Joseph Heavey have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Ericsson Services Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:100125
- Current Status:Dissolved (12/02/2010)
- Phone:+353 (0)46 107 196992
- May Trade As:Ericsson Services Ireland Ltd
- Size:Medium Company
- Principal Activity:Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Co. Westmeath
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 06/11/2009
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||06/11/2009||12/11/2009|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||06/11/2009||12/11/2009|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||13/11/2008||17/11/2008|
|G1 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||2||13/11/2008||17/11/2008|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||13/11/2008||17/11/2008|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||05/09/2008||10/09/2008|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||13/04/2006||12/05/2006|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||28/09/2005||29/09/2005|
This company has 97 other documents.