Euro-Plant Hire (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 15th of April 1996. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current director Eugene O'Neill has been the director of 14 other Irish companies; 10 of which are now closed. Euro-Plant Hire (Ireland) Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 176 other companies.
- Company Name:Euro-Plant Hire (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:247530
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:Euro-Plant Hire Ireland Ltd
- Size:Medium Company
- Principal Activity:Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Co. Dublin
- RiskWatchCOURT ORDER LIQUIDATION
Court Order Date 21/03/2011
- RiskWatchPETITION FOR WINDING UP
Presentation Date 22/02/2011
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||14||20/03/2016||17/08/2016|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||20/03/2015||25/05/2015|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||9||20/03/2014||24/04/2014|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||20/03/2013||26/08/2013|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||21/03/2011||06/04/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||31/12/2008||28/01/2009|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||13||15/04/1996|
This company has 31 other documents.