Herald Bloodstock Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of July 2002. Their current address is 28 Lower Leeson Street,Dublin 2, and the company status is Struck Off. The company's current director Vincent Barrett has been the director of 72 other Irish companies; 27 of which are now closed. Herald Bloodstock Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 87 other companies.
- Company Name:Herald Bloodstock Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:359090
- Current Status:Struck Off
- May Trade As:Herald Bloodstock Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Farming of Sheep, Goats, Horses, Asses, Mules and Hinnies
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||15/10/2016||20/09/2017|
|B10A CHANGE IN DIRECTOR MULTI COMP||8||28/07/2017||20/09/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||09/09/2016||11/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||09/07/2015||20/07/2015|
This company has 38 other documents.