Hewlett-Packard Ireland Business Continuity Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of November 1989. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 22nd of December 2010. The company's current directors Greg Skelton, Martin Murphy and Vincent Butterly have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Hewlett-Packard Ireland Business Continuity Services Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:152075
- Current Status:Dissolved (22/12/2010)
- May Trade As:Hewlett-Packard Ireland Business Continuity Services Ltd
- Size:Large Company
- Principal Activity:Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 1
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 20/09/2010
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||20/09/2010||22/09/2010|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||20/09/2010||22/09/2010|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||3||18/12/2009||14/01/2010|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||19/12/2008||05/01/2009|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||19/12/2008||18/12/2008|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||31/07/2008||25/08/2008|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||36||04/03/2005||18/03/2005|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||14/03/2005||18/03/2005|
This company has 76 other documents.