Instore Limerick Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of January 2000. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors John Moloney and Oliver Moloney have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Instore Limerick Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 69 other companies.
- Company Name:Instore Limerick Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:318487
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:Instore Limerick Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- Partial Address:Limerick
- RiskWatchMEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 20/02/2012
|G1 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||1||20/02/2012||21/02/2012|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||20/02/2012||21/02/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/11/2009||03/02/2011|
This company has 27 other documents.