The Fourth Forestry Investment Plan Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 7th of March 2002. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Trevor McHugh and Paul Brosnan have been the director of 52 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:The Fourth Forestry Investment Plan Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:354191
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:The Fourth Forestry Investment Plan PLC
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Forestry and Logging
- Partial Address:Co. Wicklow
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||03/12/2016||20/04/2017|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||4||03/12/2016||20/04/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||04/12/2015||01/03/2016|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||04/12/2015||16/12/2015|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||04/12/2015||14/12/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||19/11/2015||02/12/2015|
This company has 38 other documents.