Unicredit Ireland Financial Services Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of November 1995. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Saturday the 30th of October 2010. The company's current directors Stefano Vaiani, Adrian Deane and Simon Paul Murphy have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Unicredit Ireland Financial Services Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:241679
- Current Status:Dissolved (30/10/2010)
- May Trade As:Unicredit Ireland Financial Services Ltd
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 1
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 30/07/2010
- RiskWatchNOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 19/02/2010
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||30/07/2010||30/07/2010|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||30/07/2010||30/07/2010|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||23/12/2009||05/01/2010|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/09/2009||04/01/2010|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||23/12/2009||23/12/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/03/2009||31/03/2009|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||29/09/2008||10/12/2008|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||1||15/09/2004||17/11/2004|
This company has 76 other documents.