Xel Industrial Machinery (Ireland) was set up on Friday the 30th of October 1998. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Saturday the 24th of October 2009. The company's current directors David Rose and Noel Benedict Cox have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Xel Industrial Machinery (Ireland)
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:295581
- Current Status:Dissolved (24/10/2009)
- May Trade As:Xel Industrial Machinery Ireland
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 17/07/2009
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||17/07/2009||24/07/2009|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||17/07/2009||24/07/2009|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||23/09/2008||10/10/2008|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||23/09/2008||29/09/2008|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||9||16/09/2008||26/09/2008|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/09/2007||30/10/2007|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||18/12/2006||10/01/2007|
This company has 60 other documents.