Berkeley Credit Opportunities Fund Public Limited Company was set up on Tuesday the 8th of January 2013. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Mervyn Hughes, David Lawless, Brian Guyett, Vincent Cormeau and Mariano Zaccariotto have been the director of 180 other Irish companies between them; 82 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Berkeley Credit Opportunities Fund Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:522194
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:Berkeley Credit Opportunities Fund PLC
- Principal Activity:Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 18
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||14||26/06/2017||11/10/2017|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||8||26/06/2017||04/10/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||27/06/2016||01/07/2016|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||8||22/06/2016||01/07/2016|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||27/06/2016||01/07/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||13/10/2014||21/10/2014|
This company has 12 other documents.