Cybercrime Investigations Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of June 2013. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 1st of November 2017. The company's current directors James Joseph Kelly and Damien Kelly have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Company Name:Cybercrime Investigations Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:528573
- Current Status:Dissolved (01/11/2017)
- May Trade As:
- Irish Digital Investigation Services
- Principal Activity:Investigation and Security Activities
- Partial Address:Dublin 11
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||19/07/2017||19/07/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||05/05/2017||05/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||06/12/2016||13/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||06/12/2015||31/12/2015|
This company has 6 other documents.