Gmc (Vericom Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of November 1999. Their current address is County Tipperary, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 2nd of September 2011. The company's current directors Michael McCarthy and Gerard McCarthy have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. According to our records, Gmc (Vericom Ireland) Limited has had a judgment registered against it.
- Company Name:Gmc (Vericom Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:315036
- Current Status:Dissolved (02/09/2011)
- May Trade As:Gmc Vericom Ireland Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Computer and Related Activities
- Partial Address:County Tipperary
|C10 JUDGMENT MORTGAGE||5||15/10/2010||28/10/2010|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/09/2008||14/05/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||29/09/2007||29/07/2008|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||3||26/10/1999|
This company has 18 other documents.