Greenwood Secretarial Services Limited was set up on Friday the 29th of June 1990. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 8th of November 2017. The company's current directors Maurice Gillen and Declan Farrell have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Greenwood Secretarial Services Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Greenwood Secretarial Services Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:161121
- Current Status:Dissolved (08/11/2017)
- May Trade As:Greenwood Secretarial Services Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Secretarial and Translation Activities
- Partial Address:Galway
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||17/07/2017||17/07/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||19/05/2017||19/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/01/2017||06/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||31/01/2016||05/02/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||04/04/2012||04/04/2012|
This company has 51 other documents.