Irfish (Dunmore East) Limited was set up on Thursday the 29th of April 1993. Their current address is Co. Waterford, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 3rd of May 2013. The company's current directors Andrew Verwijs and Abraham Verwijs have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Irfish (Dunmore East) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Irfish (Dunmore East) Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:202065
- Current Status:Dissolved (03/05/2013)
- May Trade As:
- Dunmore Irish Smoked Salmon
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Processing and Preserving of Fish and Fish Products
- Partial Address:Co. Waterford
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||29/06/2009||29/06/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||4||31/07/2008||28/08/2008|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||10/02/1999||02/03/1999|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||12||29/04/1993|
This company has 43 other documents.