Irish International Boat Show and Fisheries Exhibition Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of December 1978. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Irish International Boat Show and Fisheries Exhibition Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Company Name:Irish International Boat Show and Fisheries Exhibition Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:65999
- Current Status:Normal
- May Trade As:Irish International Boat Show & Fisheries Exhibition Ltd
- Principal Activity:Fishing, Operation of Fish Hatcheries and Fish Farms; Service Activities
- Partial Address:Co. Dublin
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||29/03/2018||15/01/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||05/11/2018||06/11/2018|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||12/06/2018||11/07/2018|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||2||01/12/1978|
This company has 99 other documents.