Rcd-Biovision Limited was set up on Monday the 3rd of October 2011. Their current address is Riverside House,Fels Point,Dan Spring Road,Tralee Co Kerry, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 13th of December 2017. The company's current directors Rory Doyle and Eric Conroy have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Rcd-Biovision Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 15 other companies.
- Company Name:Rcd-Biovision Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:504366
- Current Status:Dissolved (13/12/2017)
- May Trade As:Rcd-Biovision Ltd
- Principal Activity:Research and Experimental Development on Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Partial Address:Tralee Co Kerry
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||24/08/2017||24/08/2017|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||24/08/2017||24/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||9||03/10/2011||03/10/2011|
This company has 12 other documents.