The International Association of Broadcast Meteorology was set up on Thursday the 15th of June 1995. Their current address is Wexford, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 25th of April 2018. The company's current directors Gerald Fleming and John Teather have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:The International Association of Broadcast Meteorology
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:234650
- Current Status:Dissolved (25/04/2018)
- May Trade As:The International Association of Broadcast Meteorology
- Principal Activity:Research and Development
- Partial Address:Wexford
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||19/12/2017||19/12/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||1||21/11/2017||19/12/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||12/12/2017||13/12/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||02/10/2017||07/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||22/02/1996||15/10/1996|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||22/02/1996||15/10/1996|
This company has 55 other documents.