Victim Support Ireland was set up on Thursday the 17th of October 1996. Their current partial address is Dublin 6w, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 16th of January 2019. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 0 other Irish companies between them.
- Company Name:Victim Support Ireland
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:255429
- Current Status:Dissolved (16/01/2019)
- May Trade As:
- Victim Support Families of Murder Victims Service
- Victim Support Court Witness Service
- Tourist Victim Support Service
- Principal Activity:Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 6w
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||1||01/09/2018||06/09/2018|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||5||01/09/2018||06/09/2018|
|VOLUNTARY REVISION OF DEFECTIVE FIN. STATEMENTS||40||30/09/2016||30/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||28/05/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||20||10/09/2011||10/10/2012|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||10/06/2010||10/10/2012|
This company has 136 other documents.