Amber Fintech (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of February 2022. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 1st of February 2023. The company's current directors have been the director of 735 other Irish companies between them; 234 of which are now closed. Amber Fintech (Ireland) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 69 other companies.
- Company Name:Amber Fintech (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:673 Months
- Company Number:713917
- Current Status:Dissolved (01/02/2023)
- May Trade As:Amber Fintech Ireland Ltd
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin
- RiskWatchCEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
|Form H15: Application for Voluntary strike-off||3||14/10/2022||14/10/2022|
|Letter Of No Objection||-||14/10/2022||14/10/2022|
|Form B1 - First Annual Return||4||18/08/2022||19/08/2022|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||18/08/2022||19/08/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||30/06/2022||08/07/2022|
This company has 5 other documents.