Camion Investment Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of March 2009. Their current partial address is Mercer Street Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Monday the 4th of March 2013. The company's current directors have been the director of 473 other Irish companies between them; 248 of which are now closed. Camion Investment Ireland Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:Camion Investment Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:468276
- Current Status:Dissolved (04/03/2013)
- May Trade As:Camion Investment Ireland Ltd
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Mercer Street Dublin 2
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 23/11/2012
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||23/11/2012||04/12/2012|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||23/11/2012||04/12/2012|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||21/08/2012||14/09/2012|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||31/07/2012||14/08/2012|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||1||31/07/2012||14/08/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||52||06/09/2011||12/09/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||25||06/09/2009||08/09/2009|
This company has 16 other documents.