Celf Synthetic Loan Partners Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 29th of November 2007. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Sunday the 3rd of March 2013. The company's current directors Neil Synnott and Kieran Desmond have been the director of 163 other Irish companies between them; 90 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Celf Synthetic Loan Partners Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:449946
- Current Status:Dissolved (03/03/2013)
- May Trade As:Celf Synthetic Loan Partners PLC
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 1
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS AND CREDITORS
Took place on 29/03/2012
- RiskWatchNOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 04/02/2011
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||2||29/03/2012||03/12/2012|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||6||29/03/2012||03/12/2012|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||3||06/01/2012||29/02/2012|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||6||05/11/2010||17/01/2011|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||07/01/2011||17/01/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||27||31/08/2010||07/09/2010|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||9||29/11/2007||28/11/2007|
This company has 34 other documents.