Celtic Residential Irish Mortgage Securitisation No.5 Public Limited Company was set up on Thursday the 27th of January 2000. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 20th of March 2014. The company's current directors have been the director of 356 other Irish companies between them; 266 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Celtic Residential Irish Mortgage Securitisation No.5 Public Limited Company
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:319471
- Current Status:Dissolved (20/03/2014)
- May Trade As:Celtic Residential Irish Mortgage Securitisation No 5 PLC
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 19/12/2013
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||3||26/09/2013||20/12/2013|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||19/12/2013||20/12/2013|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||2||19/12/2013||20/12/2013|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||9||19/12/2013||20/12/2013|
|E4 LIQUIDATOR PERIODIC STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||5||26/09/2013||26/11/2013|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||3||26/09/2012||21/12/2012|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||27/09/2011||07/10/2011|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||6||09/09/2011||16/09/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2010||14/10/2010|
This company has 44 other documents.