Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund Vii (Credit) Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 9th of February 2009. Their current address is Saint Stephen's Green Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved. The company's current directors Neasan Cavanagh, Waris Ali and Eric Rouzier have been the director of 150 other Irish companies between them; 61 of which are now closed. Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund Vii (Credit) Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund Vii (Credit) Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:467258
- Current Status:Dissolved
- May Trade As:Clayton Dubilier and Rice Fund Vii Credit Ireland Ltd
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Saint Stephen's Green Dublin 2
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 22/08/2014
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||4||22/08/2014||16/12/2014|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||2||22/08/2014||16/12/2014|
|E3 LIQUIDATORS A/C OF HIS ACTS AND DEALINGS||5||02/08/2014||16/12/2014|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||1||02/08/2013||14/08/2013|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||02/08/2013||14/08/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||29||30/09/2012||09/10/2012|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||09/03/2009||11/03/2009|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||7||09/02/2009||05/02/2009|
This company has 34 other documents.