Dvinsky Limited was set up on Monday the 15th of May 2006. Their current address is Carrick House,49 Fitzwilliam Square West,Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Jack Hayes, Thomas Marsh and Martin Scully have been the director of 97 other Irish companies between them; 42 of which are now closed. Dvinsky Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 154 other companies.
- Company Name:Dvinsky Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:420121
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:
- The Oyster Circle
- Oyster Circle
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
- RiskWatchMEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 09/08/2017
- RiskWatchE2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 09/08/2017
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||09/08/2017||22/08/2017|
|E31 NOTICE THAT NO CREDITORS RESOLUTION PASSED.||2||09/08/2017||21/08/2017|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||4||09/08/2017||21/08/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||09/08/2017||21/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||10||08/08/2017||08/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
This company has 36 other documents.