Euro-Corporation Investment Mergers and Acquisitions Company Limited was set up on Monday the 9th of November 1998. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 23rd of June 2021. The company's current directors have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Euro-Corporation Investment Mergers and Acquisitions Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 85 other companies.
- Company Name:Euro-Corporation Investment Mergers and Acquisitions Company Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:295969
- Current Status:Dissolved (23/06/2021)
- May Trade As:Euro-Corporation Investment Mergers & Acquisitions Company Ltd
- Size:Micro Company
- Principal Activity:Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Partial Address:Cork
- RiskWatchCEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||24/10/2020||04/12/2020|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||04/12/2020||04/12/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||28/01/2020||26/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||31/12/2019||28/01/2020|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||6||14/10/1998|
This company has 55 other documents.