Fire and Marine Salvage Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 11th of March 1997. Their current address is Co Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 30th of March 2016. The company's current director David Slattery has been the director of 1 other Irish company; 1 of which is now closed. According to our records, Fire and Marine Salvage Ireland Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Fire and Marine Salvage Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Fire and Marine Salvage Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:262844
- Current Status:Dissolved (30/03/2016)
- May Trade As:Fire & Marine Salvage Ireland Ltd
- Principal Activity:Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Co Dublin
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||8||20/10/2014||23/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||31/07/2013||26/08/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||25/01/2012||26/01/2012|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||11||11/03/1997|
This company has 31 other documents.