Fitzroya Issuance Designated Activity Company was set up on Monday the 30th of May 2016. Their current partial address is St. Stephens Green, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 24th of November 2022. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Fitzroya Issuance Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Fitzroya Issuance Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:583399
- Current Status:Dissolved (24/11/2022)
- May Trade As:Fitzroya Issuance DAC
- Size:Micro Company
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
- Partial Address:St. Stephens Green
|Form E6: Return of final winding up meeting||2||10/08/2022||12/08/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||10/08/2022||12/08/2022|
|Form E5: Liquidator`s Final Statement of Accounts||7||10/08/2022||12/08/2022|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||4||03/11/2021||24/11/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||17/11/2021||23/11/2021|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||17/11/2021||23/11/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||58||30/09/2018||17/07/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||6||18/10/2018||19/10/2018|
This company has 30 other documents.