Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited
Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of December 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 23rd of July 2014. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 213 other companies.
- Company Name:Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:167826
- Current Status:Dissolved (23/07/2014)
- May Trade As:Fujitsu Services Pension Trustees Ltd
- Size:Micro Company
- Principal Activity:Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 23/04/2014
- RiskWatchNOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 14/02/2014
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||23/04/2014||23/04/2014|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||23/04/2014||23/04/2014|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||12/12/2013||18/12/2013|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||12/12/2013||18/12/2013|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||1||12/12/2013||18/12/2013|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||6||26/11/2013||03/12/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/12/2012||25/01/2013|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||28/02/2002||02/04/2002|
This company has 73 other documents.