Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of December 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 139 other companies.
- Company Name:Fujitsu Services (Pension Trustees) Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:167826
- Current Status:Dissolved
- May Trade As:Fujitsu Services Pension Trustees Ltd
- Principal Activity:Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 23/04/2014
- RiskWatchNOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 14/02/2014
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||23/04/2014||23/04/2014|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||23/04/2014||23/04/2014|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||12/12/2013||18/12/2013|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||12/12/2013||18/12/2013|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||1||12/12/2013||18/12/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/12/2012||25/01/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||4||28/12/2001||10/01/2002|
This company has 74 other documents.