Ge Receivables Funding Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 18th of July 2018. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 187 other Irish companies between them; 19 of which are now closed. Ge Receivables Funding Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 742 other companies.
- Company Name:Ge Receivables Funding Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:630525
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:Ge Receivables Funding DAC
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
- RiskWatchForm E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)
Effective Date 18/01/2022
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||01/02/2022||09/02/2022|
|Form E2: Notice of Appointment of Liquidator(s)||2||18/01/2022||21/01/2022|
|Form G1 - Special Resolution to Wind up||2||18/01/2022||19/01/2022|
|E1-SAP Declaration of Solvency Summary App Procd||3||06/01/2022||07/01/2022|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||4||29/10/2021||08/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||23/04/2021||04/05/2021|
This company has 27 other documents.