Geologistics International Finance Limited was set up on Thursday the 2nd of April 1998. Their current partial address is Ranelagh Dublin 6, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 12th of August 2020. The company's current directors have been the director of 83 other Irish companies between them; 30 of which are now closed. Geologistics International Finance Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Geologistics International Finance Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:283253
- Current Status:Dissolved (12/08/2020)
- May Trade As:Geologistics International Finance Ltd
- Size:Micro Company
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Ranelagh Dublin 6
- RiskWatchNOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 02/06/2019
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||23/04/2020||01/05/2020|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||23/04/2020||01/05/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||21/05/2019||22/05/2019|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||26/04/2019||22/05/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||26/04/2019||13/05/2019|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||12||26/04/2019||09/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||30/10/2018|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||22/04/1998||27/04/1998|
This company has 81 other documents.