Island Renewable Energy UK Wind Holdings Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of February 2011. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 25th of November 2021. The company's current directors have been the director of 24 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Island Renewable Energy UK Wind Holdings Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Company Name:Island Renewable Energy UK Wind Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:495240
- Current Status:Dissolved (25/11/2021)
- May Trade As:Island Renewable Energy UK Wind Holdings Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- Partial Address:Dublin
- RiskWatchCEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
|Form H15: Application for Voluntary strike-off||5||13/08/2021||12/08/2021|
|G1H15 SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||3||10/06/2021||12/08/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||19/06/2020||19/06/2020|
|B72 - AUDITOR`S RESIGNATION NOTICE AFTER AUDIT EXE||4||27/04/2020||10/06/2020|
This company has 30 other documents.