Martin Geoghegan Plant & Tool Hire Limited was set up on Wednesday the 24th of November 2004. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 20th of November 2013. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Martin Geoghegan Plant & Tool Hire Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:Martin Geoghegan Plant & Tool Hire Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:394177
- Current Status:Dissolved (20/11/2013)
- May Trade As:Martin Geoghegan Plant and Tool Hire Ltd
- Size:Micro Company
- Principal Activity:Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- Partial Address:Galway
- RiskWatchMEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 20/11/2013
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2011||26/08/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2010||27/08/2010|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||12/12/2009||01/01/2010|
|G1B4 - B4 AND SR INCREASE IN NOMINAL SHARE||3||16/10/2007||17/01/2008|
This company has 19 other documents.