Pitney Bowes International was set up on Friday the 14th of June 1991. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 4th of May 2011. The company's current directors have been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 42 of which are now closed.
- Company Name:Pitney Bowes International
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:175371
- Current Status:Dissolved (04/05/2011)
- May Trade As:Pitney Bowes International
- Size:Large Company
- Principal Activity:Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
- RiskWatchFINAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Took place on 06/08/2010
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||3||06/08/2010||04/02/2011|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||06/08/2010||04/02/2011|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||1||22/09/2009||23/09/2009|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||1||22/09/2009||23/09/2009|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||10||09/09/2009||17/09/2009|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2008||18/05/2009|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||05/01/2009||14/04/2009|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||15/11/1991||24/02/1992|
This company has 69 other documents.