Quayfield Nominees Limited was set up on Friday the 31st of March 2006. Their current partial address is Blackrock Cork, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 64 other Irish companies between them; 26 of which are now closed. Quayfield Nominees Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 20 other companies.
- Company Name:Quayfield Nominees Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:417908
- Current Status:Normal
- May Trade As:Quayfield Nominees Ltd
- Principal Activity:Development and Selling of Real Estate
- Partial Address:Blackrock Cork
- RiskWatchCEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||-||22/07/2020||23/10/2020|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||-||23/10/2020||23/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||01/10/2019||28/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||01/10/2018||26/10/2018|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||12||31/03/2006||31/03/2006|
This company has 34 other documents.