Revolutionary Sightseeing Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of April 2012. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Joseph Moran, Brendan Homan, Martin Durcan, Chay Bowes and Olga Bowes have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Revolutionary Sightseeing Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 185 other companies.
- Company Name:Revolutionary Sightseeing Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:512305
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:Revolutionary Sightseeing Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
- RiskWatchMEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 01/11/2017
- RiskWatchE2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 01/11/2017
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/11/2017||03/11/2017|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||2||01/11/2017||02/11/2017|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||01/11/2017||02/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||12/04/2016||12/04/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||27/03/2015||26/03/2015|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||7||23/04/2012||19/04/2012|
This company has 12 other documents.