The Procter & Gamble Ireland International Company Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of June 2002. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 25th of July 2013. The company's current directors Ian Clancy, David Tiersch and Christopher Gallagher have been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 28 of which are now closed. The Procter & Gamble Ireland International Company Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:The Procter & Gamble Ireland International Company Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:358548
- Current Status:Dissolved (25/07/2013)
- May Trade As:The Procter and Gamble Ireland International Company Ltd
- Size:Small Company
- Principal Activity:Other Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Partial Address:Dublin 4
- RiskWatchNOTICE TO CREDITORS - PROOF OF DEBTS/CLAIMS REQUIRED
Took place on 13/01/2013
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||1||23/04/2013||25/04/2013|
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||2||23/04/2013||25/04/2013|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||2||30/07/2012||02/08/2012|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||30/07/2012||02/08/2012|
|E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY||6||30/07/2012||02/08/2012|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||12/06/2012||13/06/2012|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||32||12/06/2012||13/06/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||26/12/2011||17/01/2012|
This company has 44 other documents.