Trans-International Mineral Exploration Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of August 1976. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 30th of June 2021. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Trans-International Mineral Exploration Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Company Name:Trans-International Mineral Exploration Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:56120
- Current Status:Dissolved (30/06/2021)
- May Trade As:Trans-International Mineral Exploration Ltd
- Size:Micro Company
- Principal Activity:
- Partial Address:Dublin
- RiskWatchCEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
|Letter Of No Objection||2||19/03/2021||19/03/2021|
|Form H15: Application for Voluntary strike-off||3||19/03/2021||19/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/02/2020||27/03/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||1||10/01/1994||14/03/1994|
This company has 93 other documents.