Ulster Bank Group Treasury Limited was set up on Sunday the 16th of April 1989. Their current address is 24/26 City Quay,Dublin 2, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors Gareth Mulcahy and Robert Bergin have been the director of 54 other Irish companies between them; 35 of which are now closed. Ulster Bank Group Treasury Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Company Name:Ulster Bank Group Treasury Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:143440
- Current Status:Liquidation
- May Trade As:Ulster Bank Group Treasury Ltd
- Size:Large Company
- Principal Activity:Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Partial Address:Dublin 2
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||15/12/2015||22/01/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||15/12/2015||23/12/2015|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||10||15/12/2015||23/12/2015|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||15/12/2015||21/12/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/08/2015||11/09/2015|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||12||30/09/1998||16/10/1998|
This company has 115 other documents.