Trade With Asia Delayed Due to Suez Canal Blockage.
With the welcome news this week that the Ever Green container ship has made it successfully through the Suez Canal after being stuck for over a week, with it brings a whole new set of challenges facing global shipping.
The fallout from the week-long blockage is likely to be felt for months as delays and price hikes are expected in an already COVID-strained industry.
The incident has forced many ships to re-route around the Cape of Good Hope and led to trade with Asia being questioned, this is true for many Irish companies who are likely to feel the effects on Irish soil.
Now is the perfect time to assess new suppliers closer to home and CRIFVision-net can help.
The International search on CRIFVision-net allows you to access up-to-date credit reports for over 200m companies in 240 countries/territories to secure your supplies with a partner you can trust.
Search now from within your account and know who you want to do business with:
- Easy To Read - Simple and consistent layout across all regions.
- English Report Template - All reports are translated into English for you to interpret and understand at a glance.
- Full Customer Service Support - We de-mystify international searches and help you with coverage and pricing.
- One Familiar Score - Across all regions on the same scale - so you can easily compare companies across regions.
- Global Coverage - Across 240 markets, reports are available immediately in 163 of these countries.
- Search Packages Available - For high volume users
- Sourced From Local Experts
If you would like to know more about the International Search on CRIFVision-net, get in touch: Tel: 01 903 2660 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of companies that have collapsed this year. This figure is up 23% compared to last year
Click here to view the list
PREDICTIVE CREDIT REPORTS
Our Credit Reports are predicting over 80% of insolvencies at up to 6 months in advance.
- 39 Companies
E8 (Notice Of Appointment Of Receiver)
- 2 Companies
- 2 Companies
The number of companies that have closed this week.
- 573 Companies
- 494 Businesses
- 307 Companies
HIGH COURT NOTICES
- 1 Company
- 158 Companies
- 0 Company