How we can help drive your 2024 sustainability performance .
How we can help drive your 2024 sustainability performance.
With 2024 on the horizon, organisations like yours are currently mapping out their 2024 sustainability goals, and how they can achieve them. Heightened stakeholder awareness and increasingly strict regulations have seen supply chain sustainability become a key point of business development across all industries, as well as a focal point in supply chain decision making. What practises can you realistically implement in order to simultaneously see where your supply chains sustainability is currently at, and what are the best actions to take in order to improve it?
Introducing Synesgy; sustainability assessments and rating for your company, and your supply chain.
How does Synesgy work?
1. Assess Your Company:
- Synesgy comes with a self-assessment, to check your own suitability level
- Build a unique process that qualifies the ESG frameworks for all companies demanding it
- Obtain the Synesgy Certification, which can be published on your organisations website and social networks
- Set a benchmark that positions your company in comparison to the sector
2. Assess Your Supply Chain:
- Evaluate the sustainability of the supply chain through an updated monitoring system
- Implement monitoring tools within the procurement process
- Prevent operational and reputational risks
- Guarantee transparency in evaluating the production process of the supply chain, through the use of dashboards and scores
Synesgy is a member of the GRI (The Global Reporting Initiative), Swiss Clean Tech, has been a signatory of the UN Global Compact since 2022, and is a part of the ASviS network since June 2022. Synesgy practices what it believes in: transparency and collaboration, to promote a cultural shift in terms of sustainability, ethics conduct, and governance.
Don't wait until 2024 to start your organisations sustainability journey, map out a strategic sustainability plan for you, in less than an hour.
Get green with Synesgy today. We can't wait to welcome you to the community.
For more information, or to learn more about how Synesgy can help you, simply call us on 01 903 2660 or email us at email@example.com
The number of companies that have collapsed this year. This figure is up 22% compared to last year
Click here to view the list
PREDICTIVE CREDIT REPORTS
Our Credit Reports are predicting over 80% of insolvencies at up to 6 months in advance.
- 35 Companies
E8 (Notice Of Appointment Of Receiver)
- 2 Companies
- 0 Company
The number of companies that have closed this week.
- 455 Companies
- 228 Businesses
- 1550 Companies
HIGH COURT NOTICES
- 2 Companies
- 1114 Companies
- 119 Companies