...Vision-net.ie Credit Reports are currently predicting 8 out of 10 Business Failures months before they happen.
At a time when a single bad debt could cost your company thousands, our Credit Reports and Insolvency Monitoring services will help guide you to more confident, informed and better credit decisions.
Why Use Our Credit Reports?
Our innovative scoring model predicted over 80% of all Business Failures that took place in 2010 and we are well on the way to increasing that percentage in 2011.
- This is one of the latest and most up-to-date Credit Scoring Models in Ireland
- Vision-net.ie Credit Reports specifically cater for assessing risk in the downturn while balancing the need to conduct business
- This was built considering today's critical risk factors
- Vision-net.ie Credit Reports are based exclusively on the Irish economy
- Vision-net.ie Credit Reports use innovative new technology, to interpret key factors both financial and non-financial
What's Insolvency Monitoring?
At Vision-net.ie we constantly scan Official CRO information as well as the latest notices published in the daily papers to keep you abreast of struggling companies and potential Bad Debt Risks.
Our RiskWatch service, will automatically email you if any company that you have on your monitoring list has an adverse notice published or document filed against them.
These can include...
- Wind-Up Petitions
- Court Ordered Liquidations
- Meetings of Creditors
- Appointment of Liquidator/Receiver/Examiner
The number of companies that have collapsed this year. This figure is up 50% compared to last year
Click here to view the list
PREDICTIVE CREDIT REPORTS
Our Credit Reports are predicting over 80% of insolvencies at up to 6 months in advance.
- 43 Companies
E8 (Notice Of Appointment Of Receiver)
- 6 Companies
- 0 Company
The number of companies that have closed this week.
- 282 Companies
- 731 Businesses
- 1926 Companies
HIGH COURT NOTICES
- 5 Companies
- 730 Companies
- 155 Companies