How To Reduce Your Compliance Costs.
In tough times, workflow efficiencies can often protect profits. As part of our back to business series, we're here to help. We have identified 5 low cost ways to help you streamline business checks and reduce costs of your manual AML, KYC and customer on-boarding checks.
1. Beneficial Owners Save on the cost, hassle, and time of manually identifying UBOs. Enjoy hassle free, automated delivery of customer UBO's with our batch processing solutions.
2. PEPs and Sanction Checks With some of the lowest prices in the market for identifying PEPs, why not minimise the cost of compliance.
3. Legal Entity Due Diligence Ask us about batch identification of the legal entities behind customer records, to save on AML compliance and risk monitoring.
4. On-boarding Document Packs Access all required on-boarding documents for corporate compliance in one convenient PDF. Perfect for faster customer approvals and smoother workflows.
5. Customer Risk Audit Run offline batch reviews of your customer base to append the latest financials, credit score, judgments, or limits.
Why not save the cost, time and hassle of manual checks. All of the above are low cost and hassle free ways to satisfy your AML and KYC compliance requirements. Call us today on 01 903 2657 or Email: Info.email@example.com
The number of companies that have collapsed this year. This figure is down 10% compared to last year
Click here to view the list
PREDICTIVE CREDIT REPORTS
Our Credit Reports are predicting over 80% of insolvencies at up to 6 months in advance.
- 53 Companies
E8 (Notice Of Appointment Of Receiver)
- 5 Companies
- 0 Company
The number of companies that have closed this week.
- 488 Companies
- 409 Businesses
- 210 Companies
HIGH COURT NOTICES
- 3 Companies
- 132 Companies
- 0 Company